Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » How to export .model_diagram file into a plug-in ?(Epsilon Eugenia)
How to export .model_diagram file into a plug-in ? [message #1752353] Sun, 22 January 2017 22:00 Go to next message
Julio Sandobalin is currently offline Julio SandobalinFriend
Hi everyone,

I just have started to use Eugenia, however I have finished to build a DSL and it is working. I need to export the DSL like plug-in for use it in other eclipse. I have done the export process like deployable plug-in in Eclipse, however I only can open the .model file (in this case I just can use the DSL like a tree-view) and the .model_diagram file (this is all my work in Eugenia) I cannot export into a plug-in.

Could you give any idea to solve this issue?

In advance thanks for you help.

Greetings,
Julio Sandobalin.

[Updated on: Mon, 23 January 2017 10:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to export .model_diagram file into a plug-in ? [message #1752354 is a reply to message #1752353] Sun, 22 January 2017 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Julio,

You need to make sure that you include the .diagram plugin in your export. Also, the target Eclipse instance should already have GMF installed.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: How to export .model_diagram file into a plug-in ? [message #1752390 is a reply to message #1752354] Mon, 23 January 2017 10:50 Go to previous message
Julio Sandobalin is currently offline Julio SandobalinFriend
Hi Dimitris,

I have installed the GMF components and my DLS is working fine in another Eclipse. Big thanks.

Greetings,
Julio
Previous Topic:Getting links with EGL
Next Topic:Getting all objects with EGL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:45:26 GMT 2024