Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Help with #include(#include)
icon9.gif  Help with #include [message #1751924] Mon, 16 January 2017 20:05 Go to next message
Jenn Hylin is currently offline Jenn HylinFriend
I am new to FRC this year and I am trying to use eclipse neon.2. I have everything set up but my #include isn't getting recognized. The error message pops up when I go to run it as "launch failed binary not found" and it shows the #include as the error. I have tried putting an include file in, clearing and rebuilding, and changing the #include. The current one I am using is #include "WPILib.h" , please help. Thank you.
Re: Help with #include [message #1751946 is a reply to message #1751924] Tue, 17 January 2017 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
It's best to ask about C++ on the CDT forum.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Help with #include [message #1751999 is a reply to message #1751946] Tue, 17 January 2017 15:35 Go to previous message
Jonah Graham is currently offline Jonah GrahamFriend
Hi Jenn,

The "launch failed binary not found" message can mean one of two things, 1 your program has not built successfully, 2 your program has not been found.

If 1 is the case, then you have a compile error to fix, you are going to need to provide more information (e.g. Console output from build to show exact error message).

If 2 is the case, try right-clicking directly on the executable and doing Run As -> C/C++ Application (or whatever operation you were trying)

Jonah

Previous Topic:old project (Ganymede) open with eclipse Neon
Next Topic:Project Clean does not work
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 05:33:46 GMT 2024