Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Eclipse Web Tools Platform Project (WTP) » Eclipse WSDL Editor: How to modify the Default WSDL Skeleton and Templates
icon5.gif  Eclipse WSDL Editor: How to modify the Default WSDL Skeleton and Templates [message #1750980] Tue, 03 January 2017 11:06
Wouter Amerijckx is currently offline Wouter AmerijckxFriend
Dear all,

I'm wondering whether it's possible to modify the default WSDL skeleton and related templates for the Eclipse WSDL Editor?

More specifically, I'd like:
- all request & response messages' body element parts to be called 'request' and 'response', respectively by default (instead of 'parameters'),
- a particular element to be defined in the inline XSD schema of a WSDL by default (with the element type imported from an external XSD file), and
- each service operation to use a custom, implicit request header by default.

Is this (partly) possible?

If not: I already tried to create a template WSDL file with the above features to be opened in the WSDL Editor and afterwards modified. After opening this file in the graphical WSDL editor view, I tried to copy/paste the template operation in order to create a new operation with the predefined part names and header but didn't manage to do this. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Wouter
Previous Topic:Missing CXF tools. How do I install them?
Next Topic:Eclipse not recognizing class in JSP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:30:45 GMT 2024