Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » rap deployment as stand-alone jetty app(Single button deployment of stand-alone web server and app)
rap deployment as stand-alone jetty app [message #1750830] Thu, 29 December 2016 18:26
Jay Norwood is currently offline Jay NorwoodFriend
I've done some development on a RAP application that combines emfforms and modifications of the eclipse3 rap-demo workbench applications. This all works fine in the development environment.

What I'm looking for now is some way to deploy the whole thing as a stand-alone web-server plus app, launched by the eclipse.exe and served by the jetty server, as it is in the development.

That was described as one option in this blog, back in 2007.

http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/2007/11/28/rap-deployment-part-1-deploying-your-application-with-jetty/

Everything I've read on RAP deployment since then seems to be about converting to war or wab files for deployment in a separate web-server, such as with virgo or libra.

Does anyone have a recent example of deploying the jetty plus application from the eclipse development environment? I was hoping there would be single button deployment for RAP, similar to the RCP project deployment.
Thanks,
Jay
Previous Topic:Cookie behavior in RAP SWT
Next Topic:SQL Injection
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:49:24 GMT 2024