Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » Need Help - UML Activity Diagram to MS Project(Error loading platform:/resource/ww/UMLDI-20030818.xmi: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException: Package with uri 'null' not found. (platform:/resource/ww/UMLDI-20030818.xmi, 3, 15))
Need Help - UML Activity Diagram to MS Project [message #1750676] Sat, 24 December 2016 20:35 Go to next message
Aamir Khan is currently offline Aamir KhanFriend
Dear All, I am new to ATL. While executing code of UML Activity Diagram to MSProject I am getting this error message.

Error loading platform:/resource/ww/UMLDI-20030818.xmi: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.PackageNotFoundException: Package with uri 'null' not found. (platform:/resource/ww/UMLDI-20030818.xmi, 3, 15)

Can you please help me execute this transformation?
Regards
Aamir
Re: Need Help - UML Activity Diagram to MS Project [message #1751047 is a reply to message #1750676] Tue, 03 January 2017 21:25 Go to previous message
Dennis Wagelaar is currently offline Dennis WagelaarFriend

This is not exactly a beginner's example. Its input model is not an Eclipse EMF model, but a Netbeans MDR model. It requires that you compile the ATL RegularVM MDR driver from source, and install it manually into your Eclipse. The case study was probably last tested and evaluated on ATL 2.0, so it may no longer work.

If you want to learn about ATL, follow the tutorial provided here: https://wiki.eclipse.org/ATL/Tutorials_-_Create_a_simple_ATL_transformation

Cheers,
Dennis
Previous Topic:KDM Model - Identify variable to return
Next Topic:Control Flow Graph of ATL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:59:01 GMT 2024