|Titan has been presented at several 2016 autumn conferences [message #1749670]
||Fri, 09 December 2016 11:06
| Gyorgy Rethy
Registered: April 2015
Two testing related conferences have been held in Budapest in October 2016:|
- The Hungarian SW Testing Forum (HUSTEF) organized by the Hungarian Testing Board (HTB) the 6th time and by now it has grown to an international event with more than 500 participants.
- The 4th User Conference on Advanced Automated Testing (UCAAT), which is an ETSI event and this year it was hosted by Ericsson and Nokia in Budapest. Registrations this year has reached beyond 230, the highest participation level of all UCAAT conferences.
At both events Ericsson had have a booth, where Titan has been demoed: running tests at the cooperative intelligent transport and IoT areas has been shown (model-based testing of CoAP implementations and oneM2M conformance tests).
There have been several presentations and posters related to Titan.
- Developing an Open Source conformance testing environment for ITS communications
- Opening speech of Vilmos Beskid, Head of R&D Center Budapest
- Development of an Open-Sourced Conformance Testing Tool - oneM2M IoT Tester
- MBT to TTCN-3 Tool Chain: The oneM2M Experience
- (poster) Development of an Open Source Conformance Testing Environment for ITS Communications
And other interesting presentations related to the use of TTCN-3 at different areas at UCAAT:
- Fuzz Testing ITS
- Web Test Automation Using TTCN-3 and MBT Framework
- Test Cases to Find the Best Architecture in Terms of Performance
Embedded Conference Scandinavia 2016 has taken place at the end of November in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden with almost 2000 participants, where 4 open source Eclipse tools have been demoed: CDT, Egit/Egerrit, Trace Compass and Titan, thus covering a wide range of product development tools, from SW development, via testing to tracing/debugging.
Titan demoes covered running tests at the cooperative intelligent transport and IoT areas (model-based testing of CoAP implementations and oneM2M conformance tests).
The tools have also be introduced by presentations.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01228 seconds