Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Trying to create View for my own model(Empty viewpoint selection is comming)
Trying to create View for my own model [message #1748448] Wed, 23 November 2016 09:40 Go to next message
ramukumar M is currently offline ramukumar MFriend
Hello Team,
I am trying to create sirius view for my model which has ecore file and edit plugin. and custom editor to view the model.
file extension of the model is arxml

I just created a odesign file and viewpoint with id as ramu and extension as arxml.

Then i tried to create a modeling project with arxml file and then i tried to select the above created odesign by right clicking the new project and selected the viewpoint selection but the pop up is empty.

I tried to add the ecore file to the project dependencies as said in another topic but in vain it didnt worked

Note: my model has multiple ecore file.

Please help me to fix this, So that i can use the sirius technology for my work.

please let me know if you need more info

BR
Ramukumar M

Re: Trying to create View for my own model [message #1748478 is a reply to message #1748448] Wed, 23 November 2016 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien Dupont is currently offline Julien DupontFriend
Hi,

Have you an error in the Error Log view?

It's very complicated to help you without data.

Regards,
Re: Trying to create View for my own model [message #1748492 is a reply to message #1748478] Wed, 23 November 2016 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the quick response

No error during empty pop up bbut when i tried to add the the model file to the project dependency following exception i got
"java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:420)
at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialog.run(ProgressMonitorDialog.java:500)
at org.eclipse.sirius.ui.tools.internal.actions.analysis.AddModelDependencyAction.createSemanticResourceDialog(AddModelDependencyAction.java:88)
at org.eclipse.sirius.ui.tools.internal.actions.analysis.AddModelDependencyAction.run(AddModelDependencyAction.java:76)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Action.java:473)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:595)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:511)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:420)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4362)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1113)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4180)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3769)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$4.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1127)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:337)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1018)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:156)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:694)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:337)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:606)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:150)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:145)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:380)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:235)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:669)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:608)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1515)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1488)
Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.common.util.WrappedException: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Pkg_ApplicationPrimitiveDataType"
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.getEObjectForURIFragmentRootSegment(ResourceImpl.java:717)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.getEObject(ResourceImpl.java:763)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.getEObject(ResourceImpl.java:742)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.getEObject(ResourceSetImpl.java:223)
at org.eclipse.sphinx.emf.ecore.proxymanagement.ProxyResolutionBehavior.eResolveProxyInResourceSet(ProxyResolutionBehavior.java:63)
at org.eclipse.sphinx.emf.ecore.proxymanagement.ProxyResolutionBehavior.eResolveProxy(ProxyResolutionBehavior.java:47)
at org.eclipse.sphinx.emf.ecore.ExtendedMinimalEObjectImpl.eResolveProxy(ExtendedMinimalEObjectImpl.java:28)"

Root exception:
org.eclipse.emf.common.util.WrappedException: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Pkg_ApplicationPrimitiveDataType"
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.getEObjectForURIFragmentRootSegment(ResourceImpl.java:717)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.getEObject(ResourceImpl.java:763)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.getEObject(ResourceImpl.java:742)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl.getEObject(ResourceSetImpl.java:223)
at org.eclipse.sphinx.emf.ecore.proxymanagement.ProxyResolutionBehavior.eResolveProxyInResourceSet(ProxyResolutionBehavior.java:63)
at org.eclipse.sphinx.emf.ecore.proxymanagement.ProxyResolutionBehavior.eResolveProxy(ProxyResolutionBehavior.java:47)
at org.eclipse.sphinx.emf.ecore.ExtendedMinimalEObjectImpl.eResolveProxy(ExtendedMinimalEObjectImpl.java:28)

BR
Ramukumar M
Re: Trying to create View for my own model [message #1748831 is a reply to message #1748492] Tue, 29 November 2016 08:11 Go to previous message
HELLO All
I found the reason for this error, it is due to sirius uses default ResourceSet to load the model but in my case i need ExtendedResourceSet to load the EMF model.
I did the following
1. added the org.eclipse.sirius.common.resourceSetFactory extension
2. Implemented my own ResourceSet by returning ExtendedResourceSet
This solved the above error
For ViewPoint popup, i dont have default editor pulgin so i added the model by rightclicking plugin dependencies and added the model file then it gave me the viewpoint in the popup to select.

BR
Ramukumar M
Previous Topic:Diagram extension not working
Next Topic:Automatically add model to project dependencies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:30:11 GMT 2024