Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » UMLDesigner Missing Methods in class diagram(Bug causes methods to stay hidden)
UMLDesigner Missing Methods in class diagram [message #1748276] Mon, 21 November 2016 18:24 Go to next message
Phil La is currently offline Phil LaFriend
Hello,

I am using the UMLDesigner and by far a great tool. I had to switch my workspace and reimport my project into the new workspace. I am currently working on a class diagram. Everytime when i am creating a new method in a class it stays invisible. Do i miss something or is it a bug?

thanks for the help.
Re: UMLDesigner Missing Methods in class diagram [message #1748318 is a reply to message #1748276] Tue, 22 November 2016 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julien Dupont is currently offline Julien DupontFriend
Hi,

Which version do you use?

With UmlDesigner 7.1 this works correctly.

Regards,
Re: UMLDesigner Missing Methods in class diagram [message #1748320 is a reply to message #1748276] Tue, 22 November 2016 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Melanie Bats is currently offline Melanie BatsFriend
Hi,

This forum is dedictated to the Sirius project, if you have questions about UML Designer, you should ask them on stackoverflow with the tag uml-designer: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/ask

It works with the laste released version 7.1, so we need more details about your configuration to understand what is your problem.

Thanks for your feedback,
M2lanie

Re: UMLDesigner Missing Methods in class diagram [message #1748360 is a reply to message #1748320] Tue, 22 November 2016 13:11 Go to previous message
Phil La is currently offline Phil LaFriend
Hi thanks for reply.
I did not found a forum for UMLDesigner so i am here. Google also points to this forum so yeah....also going to ask my question at stackoverflow

I am using version 7.1 and got the stable build from the UMLDesigner homepage.
http://obeonetwork.github.io/UML-Designer/download/
Previous Topic:Main node of the bordered node
Next Topic:Can't save diagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:43:16 GMT 2024