Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Content Assist in Web Editor
Content Assist in Web Editor [message #1748240] Mon, 21 November 2016 14:06 Go to next message
Kostas Kls is currently offline Kostas KlsFriend
Hi,
i am trying to invoke content assist in a Web editor. I updated
class EdlProposalProvider extends AbstractEdlProposalProvider,
however, i get the content assist functionality in the (Eclipse) editor but not in the Web editor.
Should i look at another file for updating the content assist in the Web editor?

BR
Re: Content Assist in Web Editor [message #1748282 is a reply to message #1748240] Mon, 21 November 2016 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
What do you mean by "Web editor"? Almost sounds like you'd be running Eclipse in the browser? If so, using which technology? What is EDL?
Re: Content Assist in Web Editor [message #1748345 is a reply to message #1748282] Tue, 22 November 2016 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kostas Kls is currently offline Kostas KlsFriend
I am using the Xtext (Web version) for creating a Web Editor for my language.
When i run my language as an Eclipse plugin, the content assist is ok, however, when i run my Web Editor (not with the use of Eclipse - in the localhost) the custom content assist is not working.
The Edl is the name of my language.
My costumizations concern the class class EdlProposalProvider extends AbstractEdlProposalProvider that are not presented in the Web version of the editor by pressing Ctrl-Space.
Re: Content Assist in Web Editor [message #1748378 is a reply to message #1748345] Tue, 22 November 2016 15:26 Go to previous message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
Ergo you seem to be searching for the Xtext forum, right?

For your convenience here's the link https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/27/

Previous Topic:@Nullable not allowed on primitive arrays
Next Topic:HELP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:43:31 GMT 2024