Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Modelling Childs on Border of Parent
Modelling Childs on Border of Parent [message #1747156] Thu, 10 November 2016 10:38
korbinian werner is currently offline korbinian wernerFriend
Hi everyone,

i posted a question in the GEF forum and now i'm here. I am programming an Internal Block diagram in an Editor. Maybe you already had a look at the Internal Block Diagram in Papyrus. There it is possible to display a Child directly on the Parent border. So i asked and i got this Answer :
"If you need to do this with GEF-Legacy, you might want to take a look at the GMF runtime. They have added support for such kind of abstractions in terms of their AbstractBorderItemEditPart."
So i did a lot of research about BorderedNodeFigure and others.
I got the Clue that i need the BorderedNodeFigure if i want to draw a child on the Border of a Parent. The BorderedItemContainerFigure contains my Childs. But i need an example to do understand it completly. A Full Code example pls. Like How to define the Figures the CreateCommands the Editpolicys and the EditParts.
Maybe u can have a look in the additional picture so u can understand what i want to do.
Thanks everyone
Previous Topic:Sequence Diagram Editor in GMF
Next Topic:Show layers from a CDO reprensentation file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:08:13 GMT 2024