Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO] Security PackageFilter and ClassFilter(How to set roles with PackageFilter and ClassFilter for a custom metamodel.)
[CDO] Security PackageFilter and ClassFilter [message #1747136] Wed, 09 November 2016 23:07 Go to next message
John Conlon is currently offline John ConlonFriend
Have been working with CDO Sessions UI and the Simple and Advanced Role Based Access Control UI editors. Can see how most of it works and it is very impressive. Resources and paths are pretty straight forward, but would like more fine grained control of read and write access to packages and classes of custom metamodels that are register in the CDO registery.

On the advanced editor, I can create a Permission and a PackageFilter or ClassFilter child for it, but how do I get my custom metamodels to show up with the PackageFilter or ClassFilter drop down list to assign them to these filters? Seems like it must be a resource loading issues, but I really don't see how to add my metamodel to get it to show up for assignment. I expect I am missing something trivial,,,

Thanks for any tips.
Re: [CDO] Security PackageFilter and ClassFilter [message #1747236 is a reply to message #1747136] Fri, 11 November 2016 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
I've fixed this via:

507387: [Security] Provide getChoiceOfValues() for PackageFilters and ClassFilters
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=507387

The changes will be in today's weekly I-build.

Re: [CDO] Security PackageFilter and ClassFilter [message #1747935 is a reply to message #1747236] Wed, 16 November 2016 23:40 Go to previous message
John Conlon is currently offline John ConlonFriend
Thanks Eike, guess this will show up in the 4.6 release. Right now running 4.4, so will have to wait to update my clients and server when 4.6 is available.
Previous Topic:CamelCase in EMF generated Getter/Setter names
Next Topic:How to set up dev environment for contributions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:47:23 GMT 2024