Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » Installed WindowBuilder but not showing up
Installed WindowBuilder but not showing up [message #1745122] Wed, 05 October 2016 12:24 Go to next message
Tim Goff is currently offline Tim GoffFriend
So I've just installed the last WindowBuilder in Neon, on Mac, I've restarted the application, and my entire computer, but still can't manage to find it. How do I open it? Thanks everyone
Re: Installed WindowBuilder but not showing up [message #1745160 is a reply to message #1745122] Wed, 05 October 2016 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vincenzo Caselli is currently offline Vincenzo CaselliFriend

Hi Tim,
you can start with this tutorial
http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/EclipseWindowBuilder/article.html

HTH
Vincenzo
Re: Installed WindowBuilder but not showing up [message #1818720 is a reply to message #1745160] Tue, 24 December 2019 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
med ben is currently offline med benFriend
Hi,
The issue is very precise, WindowBuilder loaded but doesn't show in the vizard list , what might be the problem ?
Tnx
Re: Installed WindowBuilder but not showing up [message #1821931 is a reply to message #1818720] Sun, 23 February 2020 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wim Jongman is currently offline Wim JongmanFriend

Hi,

You did not install WB correctly. Please install again and make sure to select all options except for XWT support.

Cheers,

Wim
Re: Installed WindowBuilder but not showing up [message #1827172 is a reply to message #1745122] Sat, 09 May 2020 01:57 Go to previous message
Christian Lock is currently offline Christian LockFriend
Hi, =) i'm new in eclipse =) and i had the same problem after install windowbuilder.
The problem was a bad installation. The reason was that eclipse was installed on C:\Program Files\eclipse (maybe in your case in other path ) with attribuite: "Read only" and the installation could not to overwrite the directory.

You must to desinstall windowbuilder and after that retire the read only attribuite or move the file to another place without the read only attribuite and after that you can try again to install windowbuilder

a post with this title guided me to fix this problem:
an-error-occurred-while-collecting-items-to-be-installed-access-is-denied

sorry to write too late =(
Previous Topic:Automated UI tests with WindowBuilder
Next Topic:WindowBuilder Bean Properties Table Displays Getter Method for Custom Swing Component
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:11:18 GMT 2024