Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » autocomplete not back methods in my class(autocomplete not back methods in my class )
autocomplete not back methods in my class [message #1740925] Fri, 19 August 2016 18:55
Uilon Kelf Orlando Eugênio is currently offline Uilon Kelf Orlando EugênioFriend
I would like to understand how the autocomplete works to bring the methods of a class.

I use the ADVPL programming language and autocomplete ( ctrl + space ) only work for the settings you create in prefrências editor , it does not allow me to view the attributes of the class or its methods. Does anyone know the reason and what I could be doing for this to be resolved? Very Happy

-----------------------
Gostaria de entender como que o autocomplete funciona ao trazer os métodos de uma classe.

Uso a linguagem de programação ADVPL e os autocomplete (ctrl+space) só funcionam para as definições que crio nas prefrências do editor, ele não permite eu visualizar os atributos da classe ou seus métodos. Alguém sabe o motivo e o que eu poderia estar fazendo para que isso seja resolvido? Very Happy
Previous Topic:Missing Swing drop down from menu
Next Topic:Problem while running the python on eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:46:33 GMT 2024