Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Remove RAP client event handlers from an IFrame
Remove RAP client event handlers from an IFrame [message #1740707] Wed, 17 August 2016 13:08 Go to next message
Rene Madetzki is currently offline Rene MadetzkiFriend
Hi,

I have a RAP application with an IFrame (a browser widget) where 3rd party content gets loaded into and every time an event (click, mouse move, key press, etc) occurred in this IFrame, a request gets send to the RAP server.

How can I remove the (RAP client) event handlers from the IFrame (or at least prevent them to send request to the RAP server)?

In a further step, I have planed to replace the IFrame with a HTML div element and add the content to this div element. Will it be possible to remove the (RAP client) event handlers from this div (and all it's child elements)?

Best regards,
Rene

Re: Remove RAP client event handlers from an IFrame [message #1742845 is a reply to message #1740707] Thu, 08 September 2016 08:00 Go to previous message
Ivan Furnadjiev is currently offline Ivan FurnadjievFriend
Hi,
could you please be more precise - what request is sent to the RAP server. Please post the body (JSON message) of such request.
Regards,
Ivan
Previous Topic:Virtual Tableviewer with SWT.CHECK
Next Topic:RAP 3.1 Circle Clipping
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 09:13:54 GMT 2024