Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » [RAP 2.3] theme not working with WAR file
[RAP 2.3] theme not working with WAR file [message #1740547] Mon, 15 August 2016 15:10 Go to next message
Andreas Reuter is currently offline Andreas ReuterFriend
Hi,

I have a custom theme that I have added to the ApplicationConfiguration with addStyleSheet(..) and added it to the properties object for my entry point. It works just as expected when launching the application from Eclipse IDE.
When I deploy to tomcat with a WAR file, the application works as expected except that the theme/images are not loaded and it falls back on the default.

In 'build.properties' I have made sure that the theme and images folders are included and checked that they are indeed in the plugin jar inside the WAR file.

OSGI console shows everything ACTIVE (except servletbridge which is RESOLVED). The tomcat logs show no errors at all.

I am using eclipse Luna, running El Capitan 10.11.5, using tomcat 8.5.4.

This was already working a year ago, but now I resumed development with a new machine and had to setup everything. I am not sure what I missed since everything seems to be working except access to theme/resources.

Cheers
Re: [RAP 2.3] theme not working with WAR file [message #1742578 is a reply to message #1740547] Mon, 05 September 2016 12:10 Go to previous message
Ivan Furnadjiev is currently offline Ivan FurnadjievFriend
Hi,
please check if all resources are available in the WAR file. Check also your build.properties file.
HTH,
Ivan
Previous Topic:e4 RAP - Object are never destroyed when closing UISession
Next Topic:Virtual Tableviewer with SWT.CHECK
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:20:40 GMT 2024