Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Make fails due to space in path(Make fails due to space in path of one library at combiner)
Make fails due to space in path [message #1739999] Sun, 07 August 2016 15:59 Go to next message
Joe Mising name is currently offline Joe Mising nameFriend
My build is failing because some part of it fails to interpret the path to one library correctly.

See below partial console output............

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-gcc" -Os -Wl,--gc-sections -mmcu=atmega328p -o "C:/Users/jburbano/eclipse/workspace/optoread1/Release/optoread1.elf" ./.ino.cpp.o ./Libraries/Wire/src/utility/twi.c.o ./Libraries/Wire/src/Wire.cpp.o ./Libraries/TimerOne/TimerOne.cpp.o ./Libraries/SoftwareSerial/src/SoftwareSerial.cpp.o ./Libraries/NewliquidCrystal/thirdparty\ libraries/SoftI2CMaster_/SoftI2CMaster.cpp.o ./Libraries/NewliquidCrystal/FastIO.cpp.o

This part is not correct "....thirdparty\ libraries/So......" Note the "\ " where only a space should be. The actual path is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\NewliquidCrystal\thirdparty libraries\SoftI2CMaster" Note that only a space is between thridparty and libraries.

I am not sure how to correct this.

I am running Luna SR2 (4.4.2)
Build id: M20150204-1700 on Win7 x64 with the Arduino plugin

Re: Make fails due to space in path [message #1740002 is a reply to message #1739999] Sun, 07 August 2016 18:23 Go to previous message
Joe Mising name is currently offline Joe Mising nameFriend
Updates are here; https://github.com/jantje/arduino-eclipse-plugin/issues/518
Previous Topic:how we add symbol file at run time in eclipse
Next Topic:Compile from command line
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:59:55 GMT 2024