Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » e(fx)clipse » FXGraph: styledwith and resourcefile can't find the files on Maven
FXGraph: styledwith and resourcefile can't find the files on Maven [message #1739706] Thu, 04 August 2016 07:22 Go to next message
Daniel Zimmermann is currently offline Daniel ZimmermannFriend
Hi

I recently started a new application with Maven, Guice and FXGraph files as the UI definition. Unfortunately I quickly run into an issue, I'm not able to solve: neither the styledwith nor the resourcefile keywords are working as expected on this project. Which is funny, since I have another project, where I used Spring Boot and where everything works as expected. The files are located in the src/main/resource directory (or to be more specific in a sub-directory), but it doesn't matter where I put them, the system never finds them.

I've compared every Eclipse resource file and the pom.xml in both project dirs but don't know, where to look further, because they seem to be equal (except for the project setup in the pom and the depedencies of course).

Does anyone have any idea, where I should look?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel

PS: If (an I most likly did), wrote something, you didn't understand, don't hesitate to ask. Please. Smile
Re: FXGraph: styledwith and resourcefile can't find the files on Maven [message #1740867 is a reply to message #1739706] Fri, 19 August 2016 08:44 Go to previous message
Daniel Zimmermann is currently offline Daniel ZimmermannFriend
Hi. Just to have the topic closed properly: A re-import of the project as a maven project did the trick. Don't know, what's different between the re-import and the import as project directly on the Git view, though...
Previous Topic:Move to github?
Next Topic:Code Editor framework
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:41:42 GMT 2024