Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Error: Could not find or load main class A(Error: Could not find or load main class A miin eclipse)
icon13.gif  Error: Could not find or load main class A [message #1738465] Wed, 20 July 2016 06:53 Go to next message
akhilesh sh is currently offline akhilesh shFriend
what should i do iam getting error i set the class path everything i did but still it is coming like that. itried in command prompt it is also runing but in eclipse it is showing error how to fiix this please mail to solve this problem.. please fasteer
Re: Error: Could not find or load main class A [message #1738549 is a reply to message #1738465] Wed, 20 July 2016 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Russell Bateman is currently offline Russell BatemanFriend

On 07/20/2016 09:30 AM, akhilesh sh wrote:
> what should i do iam getting error i set the class path everything i did
> but still it is coming like that. itried in command prompt it is also
> runing but in eclipse it is showing error how to fiix this please mail
> to solve this problem.. please fasteer

You don't give anything like enough information other than for us to
guess wildly at what you're doing.

http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Re: Error: Could not find or load main class A [message #1766110 is a reply to message #1738549] Thu, 15 June 2017 21:50 Go to previous message
Charles Abramo is currently offline Charles AbramoFriend
About a month ago, ALL my projects started to give the "could not find or load main class" error. They had all worked before I updated Java. I ensured the Java path was correct, the source and class paths were correct, I cleaned and rebuilt to no avail. I deleted all eclipse files, re-downloaded them all to no avail. I retyped a previously working project with automatic build and Eclipse still can't find the main class. I concur with akhilesh: Eclipse can not find the main class; specifics are unnecessary. The last month of searches all repeat the same blurb about class paths.

Does any one have a functioning Eclipse?
Previous Topic:Classes involved with the main menubar
Next Topic:New Installation Doesn't Work
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:26:49 GMT 2024