Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » Composite Size limit in Design view?
Composite Size limit in Design view? [message #1737756] Tue, 12 July 2016 14:10 Go to next message
Missing name Mising name is currently offline Missing name Mising nameFriend
I'm trying to build a large Composite with the Design view in eclipse.
I have just created a new XWT Compowite in Eclipse project and switch to the design view of the xwt file.
I'm tryng to resize the composite in the Design view with the mouse by draging the bound of the root composite.
The numbers of the height and widht displayed on the composite increase but if i release the mouse button, the disply of the composite in the Design view retracted.(the scollbar doesn't change any more)
for example, I'm trying to drag the height of the composite more than "1200"
The limit size on my monitor is width*height = 3860*1220 but on my colleague's monitor the values are different.
(this ist the number dispayed on the composite in Design view and I don't know the unit of the number, is that in Pixel?) but it dosn't work.
Is there a size limit of the composite display in the design view in eclipse?

Thanks in advance.

[Updated on: Wed, 13 July 2016 08:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Composite Size limit in Design view? [message #1738172 is a reply to message #1737756] Sun, 17 July 2016 00:30 Go to previous message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
The Composite size would be limited to the size of your display.

It's hard to imagine a use case that would require creating a Composite that large in WB. A form that large would be nearly unusable.
Previous Topic:Cannot find entrance to WindowBuilder in Eclipse Luna 2 (4.4.2) on OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
Next Topic:Can't find SWT Designer on Eclipse Neon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:31:58 GMT 2024