Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Reusing the eclipse plug in to create the customized plug in(Reusing the eclipse plug in to create the customized plug in)
Reusing the eclipse plug in to create the customized plug in [message #1736027] Fri, 24 June 2016 13:23
naveen ramesh is currently offline naveen rameshFriend
Hi,
Problem:I am using the eclipse editor plugin to create the customized plug in.So in that plug in i will be using only some classes to get the customized view of the editor.But i will not be using all classes now for example there are classes Class A,Class B, and Class C in the editor plug in and Class A will be initiating Class C.Now in my customized plugin i will be extending the Class C and customize the Class as per my requirement and i don't want to modify the Class A.
Actual problem is if open the eclipse editor i want Class A to initiate the extended Class C present in my plug in and not present in the eclipse editor plug in.I.e During compile time binding i want my class to get binding instead of the eclipse class.

[Updated on: Fri, 24 June 2016 13:31]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Using JavaCompiler within a Plug-in: Package does not exist
Next Topic:org.apache.commons.io
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:56:00 GMT 2024