Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Model Driven Health Tools » MDHT tool used in Web Project in JBOSS AS7
icon7.gif  MDHT tool used in Web Project in JBOSS AS7 [message #1735391] Sat, 18 June 2016 06:10 Go to next message
sreenivas dunna is currently offline sreenivas dunnaFriend
Hi,

I used MDHT tool in my Web Project for Generating and Parsing of CCDA document,
But I got error on save of generated ClinicalDocument to XML file (As following).

Caused by: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.Resource$IOWrappedException: Package with uri 'http://www.eclipse.org/emf/2002/Ecore' not found. (jar:file:/home/sreenivas/jboss-as-7.1.3.Final/modules/org/openhealth/ipf/main/org.openhealthtools.mdht.uml.cda.consol_1.2.0.201212201425.jar!/org/openhealthtools/mdht/uml/cda/consol/impl/consol.ecore, 5, 82)

I added all dependency libraries which is mentioned in MDHT developer guide.

Whenever I generate CCDA after starting Jboss I got CCDA (Xml file) without Exception,
and Above issue raises when I loadded CCDA document then after generate and save to XML file.

Please help me. Rolling Eyes
Re: MDHT tool used in Web Project in JBOSS AS7 [message #1735508 is a reply to message #1735391] Mon, 20 June 2016 13:54 Go to previous message
Sean Muir is currently offline Sean MuirFriend
Hello -
I have not too familiar with the different JBoss deployment options but to start with here is a link to zip file containing all the dependencies for consolidated cda
https://sourceforge.net/projects/oht-modeling/files/Releases/Runtime/org.openhealthtools.mdht.uml.cda.consol.runtime.R20121220-1425.zip/download
You also need to make sure you initialize the environment with your java code - CDAUtils.loadLibraries uses the java class path to initialize the jar files
if you can provide the java code you have (even attempt to run your code as a standalone java file versus a deployed service as a test) and perhaps some of the jboss configuration - with some containers you can end up with complex class path resolution
thanks
sean
Previous Topic:Memory Profiling of MDHT
Next Topic:Generating EMF from FHIR artifacts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:03:20 GMT 2024