Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Web-ContextPath changed after running maven update
Web-ContextPath changed after running maven update [message #1734939] Mon, 13 June 2016 23:17 Go to next message
Randy Toor is currently offline Randy ToorFriend
I have a WAB project in eclipse that is also a maven project. Any time I run a maven update from within eclipse it seems there's an additional job run to update the Web-ContextPath header in my manifest file to the name of my project.

I want the path to be something different, but it always wants to update it /<project-name>.

This only occurs when I have the OSGi bundle project facet installed. Seems maybe related to this - https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=349011

"Updating web context root in Web Application Bundles" is what it says when this happens.
Re: Web-ContextPath changed after running maven update [message #1735023 is a reply to message #1734939] Tue, 14 June 2016 17:44 Go to previous message
Randy Toor is currently offline Randy ToorFriend
Same behaviour occurs if I update the context root in the web project settings or if I update the manifest manually.
Previous Topic:Sass/SCSS editor support (feature request)
Next Topic:Server Oracle Weblogic Server 12c (12.1.2) at localhost [Default Domain] failed to start
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 21 15:49:32 GMT 2018