Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » EclipseLink: weaving, inheritance - entities in different jar
EclipseLink: weaving, inheritance - entities in different jar [message #1734528] Thu, 09 June 2016 07:40 Go to next message
Pavel No is currently offline Pavel NoFriend
I have two entities and one entity is in one jar (one maven project) and another in another jar (another maven project). One entity extended another entity. And I have three questions:
1) Must static weaving work using recommended maven plugin?
2) Must dynamic weaving work?
3) is there a way to make dynamic weaving when entities are in different osgi bundles?

I ask these questions because everything I tried didn't help.
Re: EclipseLink: weaving, inheritance - entities in different jar [message #1734849 is a reply to message #1734528] Mon, 13 June 2016 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Delahunt is currently offline Chris DelahuntFriend
What have you tried? OSGI bundles and classloading is a pain to get right, so I'd start with putting your entities in one location and then statically weaving them, then packaging the resulting classes in their various bundles. From there, work backwards to find out what works for you and what doesn't.
Re: EclipseLink: weaving, inheritance - entities in different jar [message #1734885 is a reply to message #1734528] Mon, 13 June 2016 13:41 Go to previous message
What have you tried? OSGI bundles and classloading is a pain to get right, so I'd start with putting your entities in one location and then statically weaving them, then packaging the resulting classes in their various bundles. From there, work backwards to find out what works for you and what doesn't.
Re: EclipseLink: weaving, inheritance - entities in different jar [message #1734892 is a reply to message #1734528] Mon, 13 June 2016 13:41 Go to previous message
Previous Topic:Difference between static and dynamic weaving
Next Topic:How to avoid additional sql query for nested left join
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:31:53 GMT 2024