Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Path Symbols invisible in the Eclipse Makefile Project
Path Symbols invisible in the Eclipse Makefile Project [message #1733905] Thu, 02 June 2016 06:54
kathir krishna is currently offline kathir krishnaFriend
I was trying to create an eclipse makefile project. I was able to successfully create one. But, well there is a twist in the tale failing which I would not be here typing this right Laughing
Alright, on a more serious note.
I have created the makefile project, but then again, all the files that have to be a part of the project are in a version controlled system. I was also able to successfully link to the required source file and header file paths.
Hmm, now you must be thinking, where is this guy getting at saying he has done it correctly. What is the question!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here it comes.
I am not able to see any of the source files present in the version controlled path inside the Makefile Project. But the same happens for non-Makefile projects (eg: C - Project).
So, Could you please let me know if there is anyway that I will able to see and edit the actual source files through links inside the eclipse makefile project itself.
Another addition issue is that I am not able to use the eclipse GUI to debug the code as the source files are not visible inside the Makefile Project. Shocked
TIA!! Cool
Previous Topic:Trouble with libraries
Next Topic:Inheritance of build configurations
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:16:49 GMT 2024