Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Andry Dev
icon8.gif  Andry Dev [message #1732374] Mon, 16 May 2016 16:08
juan nambert is currently offline juan nambertFriend
How is it possible that an IDE world used does not have its own window manager, and very dependent on GTK, now I have problems with GTK using Cinnamon and gives colera have q modify the .ini file, netbeans does not pass this, Intellij like IDEA, passing - always the same, only in linux these icons and misaligned and large windows is that you have to make your modifications so you can one use in windows looks great, but do not use windows, have someone that handles part of UX help with this, and free software is the best talk, but that is free, free software - powerful - but sucks as an interface to give you not want to use it. As pienzan attract more public if they can not sell your product or rather not know motivating for your product.

It is being maintained by a community of volunteers, but we are not hypocrites, behind all this is business and no money, not for nothing we are software developers, nobody works for art's sake, do not tell me that Linux Torvalds works for love art or lives under a bridge, let us be clear and honest. If I had knowledge of programming would have changed this disaster interface running this software.

Atte

sugus
Previous Topic:gitignore without breaking workspace
Next Topic:Eclipse freezes or hangs on save
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 04:28:50 GMT 2024