| Java/J2EE Designer / Developer - Dublin, Ireland [message #1730634]
||Wed, 27 April 2016 08:58
| Claddagh Jobs
Registered: April 2016
Job Posting URL:|
Our client (a leading international consultancy firm) requires a Java/J2EE Designer / Developer to join their embedded team onsite with a major insurance firm.
The role is a permanent position with a very competitive salary and excellent benefits.
You must be eligible to work in Ireland/EU
- Facilitate requirements gathering using expert listening skills and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term needs of business customers
- Analyzes the technical and business requirements, including functional and non-functional requirements, to develop a systems solution
- Works closely with business partners to understand business requirements to design quality technical solutions that align with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards
- Be part of Agile Team working closely with Product owner, Scrum Master,
- System analysis and evaluation
- Resolves problems that result in a decreased time to market; improves quality, enhances flexibility, and embraces the solution provider mindset
- Preparation of requirement specification and High/Low level design document
- Responsible for timely delivery of software services rendered to the client
- Liaison between client teams and offshore team for deliveries
- Review & validate the deliverable from the offshore before implementation in production
- Good working experience on leading and managing the web application design, development and maintenance using Java/JEE technologies.
- Strong working experience in implementing MVC frameworks - JSF v1.2, Spring v2.0, Struts v1.2.
- Possess working experience in SOAP based Web services and iBatis 2.3.
- Experience in development tools like RAD 7.0, WASD, Eclipse, Spring source tool-suite, Jenkins.
- Experience in Unix OS and Shell programming.
- Experience in middleware technologies such as Message Queue and JMS.
- Experience in configuration management tools Serena Dimensions and GIT.
- Previous experience with Oracle or other relational databases.
- Experience in implementing Software Engineering practices is a must.
- Previous experience leading a team of developers.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Proficient in Agile methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both technical and non-technical Experience designing, developing and delivering packaged software or making customizations to existing packaged software applications is also preferable.
- Excellent understanding and interpretation of Insurance Domain business and technical requirements.
- Ability to clearly communicate design rationales and build consensus around designs.
- Ability to develop innovative approaches to complex design problems.
Please visit our site and apply direct or send an email to address below.
JOBS_IE [AT] CLADDAGHRESOURCES dot NET
[Updated on: Fri, 29 April 2016 08:44]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01869 seconds