Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » What is the current Recommended Supported version Neon or Mars(Current Recommended supported version of Eclipse)
What is the current Recommended Supported version Neon or Mars [message #1730409] Mon, 25 April 2016 14:31 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Can someone tell me the current recommended version of Eclipse? I recently downloaded Neon. However, I have a lot of problems with some of my normal programming. I recently went to the download page of http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/ so that I could ensure I had the latest supported version so that I could use that info when describing my problems and looking for support.

I don't recall where I downloaded Neon from. I don't see it on the regular download page. I thought that was where I originally found it. If I'm using something that isn't fully released (or fully supported) I want to know before I start trying to get support for something that is still a work in progress and not fully supported.

Thanks in advance for any information on this.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames@apollo3.com
www.apollo3.com/~ljames
Re: What is the current Recommended Supported version Neon or Mars [message #1730420 is a reply to message #1730409] Mon, 25 April 2016 15:42 Go to previous message
Erick Hagstrom is currently offline Erick HagstromFriend
Current version (as of April 2016) is Mars.

Neon will be released in June 2016.
Previous Topic:Eclipse not finding a file?
Next Topic:JPA Wizard Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:01:23 GMT 2024