Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Compare » [EMF Compare] Cannot find Diff and Match plugins
[EMF Compare] Cannot find Diff and Match plugins [message #1729399] Wed, 13 April 2016 19:21 Go to next message
Chacho Miguer is currently offline Chacho MiguerFriend
Dear community,

Sorry if I commit any grammatical mistakes because of my lack of English.

I've been trying to use EMF Compare in standalone mode. I've read this help article, but when I try to use it in Eclipse, I got several "cannot resolve to a type" problems which I thing would solve if I could import the org.eclipse.emf.compare.match and org,eclipse.emf.compare.diff packages, but I can't.

I also made several searches along the Internet but I cannot find any solution, I've only read that Diff and Match are no longer available.

Can anyone please tell me what should I do in order to use Eclipse EMF Compare in standalone mode or where to find those packages?

Thanks.

[Updated on: Wed, 13 April 2016 19:25]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [EMF Compare] Cannot find Diff and Match plugins [message #1729702 is a reply to message #1729399] Mon, 18 April 2016 08:44 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
hi,

This is an old version of the documentation which was aimed at EMF Compare 2 and the APIs of that version. The latest version of the documentation for EMF Compare 3 can be found here. You might want to look at how to open a comparison dialog or how to use EMF Compare programmatically for your use case.

Please let us know if this isn't working as expected.

Regards,

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:Stop EMFCompare using URIs
Next Topic:EMF Compare Customization (FIXED)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:00:40 GMT 2024