Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EGit / JGit » Eclipse upgrade to 4.5.2(Eclipse upgrade and java 8)
Eclipse upgrade to 4.5.2 [message #1729320] Wed, 13 April 2016 02:41 Go to next message
DEEPALI KARLEKAR is currently offline DEEPALI KARLEKARFriend
HI
I am trying to upgrade my component from eclipse SDK 3.8.2 to 4.5.2. I am getting following error when I am running my component.
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator_1.1.100.v20150423-1455 [786]" could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: org.osgi.framework.namespace; version="1.0.0"
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolverError(AbstractBundle.java:1328)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolutionFailureException(AbstractBundle.java:1312)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:324)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:390)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.java:1130)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:559)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:544)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:457)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:243)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:438)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:1)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)

Any help is appreciated
Re: Eclipse upgrade to 4.5.2 [message #1729404 is a reply to message #1729320] Wed, 13 April 2016 21:35 Go to previous message
Matthias Sohn is currently offline Matthias SohnFriend
this question is not related to EGit so this is the wrong forum for your question, try the Equinox forum
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/31/
Previous Topic:How to do "git log --oneline --decorate" in JGit
Next Topic:JGit, Amazon S3 and Windows -
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 02:11:49 GMT 2024