Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » How to load haarcascade (opencv)
icon11.gif  How to load haarcascade [message #1729114] Mon, 11 April 2016 10:37 Go to next message
sachin patil is currently offline sachin patilFriend
I have install Marcs & able to run "Face detection" code given on opencv.org from ubuntu terminal. But, I have to run code, in eclipse. Please, help...How to load haarcascade classifier in eclipse. I have imported other libraries
Re: How to load haarcascade [message #1729167 is a reply to message #1729114] Mon, 11 April 2016 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tauno Voipio is currently offline Tauno VoipioFriend
sachin patil wrote on Mon, 11 April 2016 13:37
I have install Marcs & able to run "Face detection" code given on opencv.org from ubuntu terminal. But, I have to run code, in eclipse. Please, help...How to load haarcascade classifier in eclipse. I have imported other libraries

Open CV is a package published outside of the Eclipse project. It can be called from C, C++, Java and Python, just pick your poison.

If you're intending to do it in C, please set up Eclipse CDT and the necessary compiler toolkit and first try to create a runnable C program.

If you're running Ubuntu, the compiler toolkit is installed:

sudo apt-get install build-essential

--

Tauno Voipio

[Updated on: Mon, 11 April 2016 16:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to load haarcascade [message #1729168 is a reply to message #1729167] Mon, 11 April 2016 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sachin patil is currently offline sachin patilFriend
I have install CDT, & able to run c++ program, using cross compiler. Now, I have to do object detection in open CV+c++ & through eclipse. for running that, i need to give haarcascade.xml, file as parameter...how can i give it...in ubuntu i am running program by "./facedetect --cascade="OpenCV/haarcascades/haarcascade_frontalface_alt.xml" --nested-cascade="/OpenCV/haarcascades/haarcascade_eye.xml" --scale=1.5 lena.jpg", how can I do this using eclipse.
Re: How to load haarcascade [message #1729173 is a reply to message #1729168] Mon, 11 April 2016 18:55 Go to previous message
Marc-André Laperle is currently offline Marc-André LaperleFriend
You should be able to configure a run or debug configuration to achieve that:
http://help.eclipse.org/mars/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.cdt.doc.user%2Ftasks%2Fcdt_o_run_config.htm&cp=10_3_5_0
Previous Topic:Turn in and Turn off by a bluetooth a videocamera of a mobile phone.
Next Topic:Problem with GDB on Mac.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:10:22 GMT 2024