Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » Pausing test execution to allow manual input
Pausing test execution to allow manual input [message #1727347] Tue, 22 March 2016 11:01 Go to next message
Andre Renard is currently offline Andre RenardFriend
Is there a way to pause a test execution to allow a manual modification to AUT? Parts of my application are using javaFX windows that cannot be tested. I would like to pause the test script such that I can add information in these windows and easily restart (ok button for example) the script execution.
Re: Pausing test execution to allow manual input [message #1727468 is a reply to message #1727347] Wed, 23 March 2016 09:46 Go to previous message
Andre Renard is currently offline Andre RenardFriend
OK I found a solution, although possibly not the best one.
First you should be aware that I am using the "MultiAUT Suite" feature of "Run Configurations" (because associating a test to an AUT is easier there).
I created a Test Case called "pause" that just show an alert message. It is being used any time I need in the test suite to pause for user manipulation.
It works but sometimes the alert message is hidden below other windows.
Previous Topic:Deploy RCPTT test suite using Maven without running tests
Next Topic:I can use the example org.eclipse.rcptt.ecl.example.view on RCPTT IDE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 14:39:14 GMT 2024