Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » P2 » loadRepository and removeRepository in IMetadataRepositoryManager(removeRepository does not remove all repositories which were added by loadRepository)
loadRepository and removeRepository in IMetadataRepositoryManager [message #1726988] Fri, 18 March 2016 03:18 Go to next message
Sarika Sinha is currently offline Sarika SinhaFriend
I am using loadRepository and removeRepository from IMetadataRepositoryManager to load and remove repositories for a URI. But the problem I am facing is that loadRepository adds addition sub repositories for uri which does not get removed by removeRpository. How can I remove the additional repositories ?

Also,
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.updatesite.metadata.UpdateSiteMetadataRepositoryFactory.load(URI, int, IProgressMonitor) also adds the repository, how can we remove the repositories added by this API ?

Sarika Sinha
JDT Programmer
Re: loadRepository and removeRepository in IMetadataRepositoryManager [message #1729520 is a reply to message #1726988] Fri, 15 April 2016 05:03 Go to previous message
Sarika Sinha is currently offline Sarika SinhaFriend
Created Bug 491754 as I could not find a way to remove the underlying sites from Preference page.

Sarika Sinha
JDT Programmer
Previous Topic:Installed bundles not available until restart
Next Topic:IMetadataRepository deleted after update
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 07:05:09 GMT 2024