|EPF/RMC Webinar: Thurs Mar 31, 2016 - 11am-12pm EST "Look and feel improvements / alternatives& [message #1726580]
||Mon, 14 March 2016 19:22
| Bruce MacIsaac
Registered: July 2009
Thurs Mar 31, 2016 - 11am-12pm EST "EPF/RMC Published Website Look and Feel Improvements / Alternatives"|
Presenter: Bruce MacIsaac, EPF project lead / RMC Product Manager.
Abstract: This is an opportunity for you to make suggestions on how to improve the look and feel of EPF/RMC published websites.
I will be introducing a new beta skin for your feedback. It has the following features:
- Dropdown menus and breadcrumbs for navigation instead of the treebrowser.
- On small screens (phones), the navigation menu collapses to the left.
Issues to discuss:
1. Is support for one view sufficient?
2. Icons - are they useful for navigation? Or distracting?
3. What other look and feel improvements would you like to see?
Bring your ideas for possible topics and collaborations for future webinars.
Register for this event
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02081 seconds