Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » QVT-OML » BlackBox: can not find .class files even in neon (qvt 3.5)
BlackBox: can not find .class files even in neon (qvt 3.5) [message #1726275] Thu, 10 March 2016 23:00 Go to next message
smaoui asma is currently offline smaoui asmaFriend
Hello,

I developped a tool in eclipse neon. my code compile in my workspace , I am calling a vto transfo whith blackbox. I used to produce the jar file from my blackbox plugin and installed in my eclipse platform to be able to test my code. my transfo run and my tool works as expected.

Now when creating an update site to install my tool in eclipse, the update site produce jars for my plugins but installed at the same time with the jar containing .class of my blackboxes , qvto transfo did not work any more (generate an error : can not load .class of my blackboxe.

I saw this bug https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=427237 saying that in neon, we will be able to run blackbox without compiling them. but it seems to not work for my case.

Can I add the jar file containing my compiled blackboxes in my transformation plugin ? and if yes How to do it ? I try to add it (copy paste the jar plugin produced by update site) but it did not works: still looking for the .class files

I need to produce an update site for my application so that clients could test the tool (that contains a qvto transfo with blackbox classes methodes call).

thank you !!
Re: BlackBox: can not find .class files even in neon (qvt 3.5) [message #1727070 is a reply to message #1726275] Fri, 18 March 2016 14:55 Go to previous message
Christopher Gerking is currently offline Christopher GerkingFriend
Hi

Does your blackbox plugin implement the javaBlackboxUnits extension point? I assume it does, because otherwise it wouldn't be found when exported to the *.jar file.

Are you sure that your transformation plugin plus the blackbox plugin are actually installed after consulting the update site?

By the way, in Neon you don't need to re-import your blackbox to the workspace as a separate *.jar file. Instead, you can use project references from your transformation project to your blackbox project, however the Java qualified name of the blackbox must be the same as the name that is imported at QVTo level.

Kind regards
Christopher

[Updated on: Fri, 18 March 2016 14:55]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:QVT to attach elements as children to a root element
Next Topic:Cannot find imported compilation unit
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 22:24:30 GMT 2017