Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Gestures on mobile devices (i.e. IOS)(Gestures Spread and Pinch on mobile devices)
Gestures on mobile devices (i.e. IOS) [message #1724387] Tue, 23 February 2016 14:25 Go to next message
Andrej Dimic is currently offline Andrej DimicFriend
Hi

is there a way to make RAP-Applications respond to Spread and Pinch gestures on mobile devices?

I tried also with the RAP Controls Demo. It does not "resize" on a mobile browser.

Thank you
Andrej
Re: Gestures on mobile devices (i.e. IOS) [message #1724396 is a reply to message #1724387] Tue, 23 February 2016 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tim Buschtoens is currently offline Tim BuschtoensFriend
Hi!

You will have to add a meta tag to the HTML head of the application. This can be done by ApplicationConfiguration[1] or branding[2]. If you want to be able to zoom in but not out, it would look like this:

<meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=2.0" >

Greetings,
Tim

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/rap/developers-guide/devguide.php?topic=application-configuration.html&version=3.0
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/rap/developers-guide/devguide.php?topic=branding.html&version=3.0
Re: Gestures on mobile devices (i.e. IOS) [message #1724544 is a reply to message #1724396] Wed, 24 February 2016 14:10 Go to previous message
Andrej Dimic is currently offline Andrej DimicFriend
Hi Tim

in the configure-method, i tried

properties.put(WebClient.HEAD_HTML, "<meta name='viewport' content='width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=2.0, user-scalable=yes'>");

But nothing happens (tried on iPad).

Any ideas what i am doing wrong?

Thank you
Andrej
Previous Topic:svg
Next Topic:[ANN] RAP 3.0 SR2 is available
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:13:32 GMT 2024