|get "root model" context [message #1722879]
||Wed, 10 February 2016 00:06
| St. K.
Registered: June 2014
I am trying to graphically display the files and functions in our proprietary language.|
My model looks like this:
Please note that the only classes that will be used in my diagram are CtlFile and CtlFunction.
The diagram representation is supposed to display the following:
- The CtlFile is the "root model"
- It is displayed as a container with its contained CtlFunctions inside
- The CtlFunctions have functioncalls (edges) between them (green arrows)
- The required "other CtlFiles" are being displayed as containers too. They are calculated via the functioncalls with
aql:self.ctlfunctions.functioncalls.eContainer()->select(i | not i.equals(self) )
- These other files should display ONLY the functions that are being called from the root model and red arrows showing these calls
In the example below, I only want to display the elements inside fwException.ctl that have edges going in. However, I am failing to find the correct Semantic Candidates Expression.
My problem is, that I only can display all functions inside the other library. I have not managed to write an aql to filter correctly.
When I write the query "outside" the container, only the necessary files are displayed. AQL:
(see diagram below)
aql:self.ctlfunctions.functioncalls->select(it | not it.eContainer().equals(self))
However, when I move the functions to be displayed inside the container, the query does not work, as "self" now refers to the container, not to the base element anymore. Is there a way that I can access the diagram's "original" model or prevent "self" to change its meaning inside the container?
PS: here is the definitino of the odesign layers and containers
[Updated on: Wed, 10 February 2016 09:38]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01278 seconds