Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Indirectly referenced from required .class files
Indirectly referenced from required .class files [message #1722252] Wed, 03 February 2016 15:37 Go to next message
Randall Sims is currently offline Randall SimsFriend
My application was running fine with the build path how it was. I performed a merge with Git and now, I get errors like:

The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.Function. Fix the build path then try building this project

The type net.sourceforge.htmlunit.corejs.javascript.Function cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

Adding more jars doesn't seem to help, it just asks for another one. Like I said, nothing was required in the build path before this. I have deleted eclipse, deleted the workspace, reconfigured eclipse, but it keeps happening the same way each time.

Thanks,
Randy
Re: Indirectly referenced from required .class files [message #1722469 is a reply to message #1722252] Fri, 05 February 2016 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

You've looked through the changes you merged to make sure they're not the cause? It sounds like the most likely culprit.

Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Indirectly referenced from required .class files [message #1722534 is a reply to message #1722469] Fri, 05 February 2016 13:47 Go to previous message
Randall Sims is currently offline Randall SimsFriend
It would except that nobody else is having this problem.
Previous Topic:Errors - Proceed with Launch?
Next Topic:Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Aug 21 00:36:26 GMT 2019