Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Complex report structure(Need to implement complex report structure as image below)
icon8.gif  Complex report structure [message #1722035] Tue, 02 February 2016 11:51 Go to next message
Anuradha Kadurugasyaya is currently offline Anuradha KadurugasyayaFriend
Genius and experts,

I need to create a report shown as below image(diagram1). blue and yellow color blocks are used to populate data seperately. when we populate data in blue blocks, yellow blocks should be hide. when we populate data in yellow blocks blue blocks should be hide. I was tried to implement this report using grids. but I couldn't do it well. so any expert or genius person can help me to solve this??

index.php/fa/24864/0/

diagram1
  • Attachment: diagram1.png
    (Size: 35.91KB, Downloaded 303 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 02 February 2016 12:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Complex report structure [message #1722580 is a reply to message #1722035] Sat, 06 February 2016 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan Seitz is currently offline Stefan SeitzFriend
As I understand you question, you would like to see either the blue blocks, or the yellow ones, so you would never want to see both, right?
If so, maybe you could try not to desing the two grids yellow over blue, but to regard them as independant and first place them one after the other like:

ReportHeader
BlueGrid
YellowGrid

and use the visibility parameter of the Grids to only show one of the two.
Re: Complex report structure [message #1723708 is a reply to message #1722580] Wed, 17 February 2016 10:35 Go to previous message
Anuradha Kadurugasyaya is currently offline Anuradha KadurugasyayaFriend
It's ok. thank you Stefan Smile
Previous Topic:Birt libraries for java
Next Topic:selecting columns at runtime
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:26:55 GMT 2024