Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » 3rd party Folder plugins are jarred at PDE Build ant (I have third party plugins jarred by PDE Build, They are third party plugins. I want them as folder )
3rd party Folder plugins are jarred at PDE Build ant [message #1721535] Thu, 28 January 2016 07:31
ilke Muhtar is currently offline ilke MuhtarFriend

I am running eclipse PDE Build from ant file. I succesfuly get the product but in the ant generated product I get some folders in plugins directory jar-ed unlike the folders I get during the export product from eclipse.

What can be the reason to have the plugins as jar but not folder ? Is there a parameter to set ?

We don't have features, we are using a plugins based build. And the folders that are jarred are 3rd party plugins that are to be delivered.

Plugin does not belong to us, it is not in our workspace. We just deliver it as a third party. Is there another way to achieve this ?

These jarred plugins are not in our workspace. They are third party plugins that we deliver in our product. We have them not jarred when we export from eclipse product. But when we export them via PDE Build ant script they are jarred. They are at target definition and we want them to be not compiled to be jarred.

I got an naswer from stackoverflow but these plugins are not in our workspace, they dont belong to us. They are third party plugins.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35038279/eclipse-pde-build-plugins-output-some-folders-are-jar-ed/35041937#35041937
Previous Topic:Why i cant access the classes of my own plugin during Runtime
Next Topic:Save state of multiple views in perspective
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:01:45 GMT 2024