Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Layer usage in Sirius introduction video
Layer usage in Sirius introduction video [message #1721352] Tue, 26 January 2016 18:44 Go to next message
Axel Guckelsberger is currently offline Axel GuckelsbergerFriend
Messages: 347
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi all,

in your video at https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/#manage_complexity there
is a layer named "Temperature". When this is activated additional labels
with temperature measures appear behind the unit names. How is this done?

I've tried to add an additional layer which should just contain labels
which should not be shown without this layer being activated. Within
this layer I added a container import to reference an existing element.
But it is not possible to just add labels for this element. Instead one
would need to add more container elements which seems not appropriate
for the requirement described above.

Thanks for your advice,

Axel
Re: Layer usage in Sirius introduction video [message #1721408 is a reply to message #1721352] Wed, 27 January 2016 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Redor is currently offline Laurent RedorFriend
Messages: 267
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

Le 26/01/2016 19:44, Axel Guckelsberger a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> in your video at https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/#manage_complexity there
> is a layer named "Temperature". When this is activated additional labels
> with temperature measures appear behind the unit names. How is this done?
>
It is done with a "Style Customization".
You can find the corresponding source to [1] more especially the VSM
file [2].
> I've tried to add an additional layer which should just contain labels
> which should not be shown without this layer being activated. Within
> this layer I added a container import to reference an existing element.
> But it is not possible to just add labels for this element. Instead one
> would need to add more container elements which seems not appropriate
> for the requirement described above.
>
> Thanks for your advice,
>
> Axel

[1] https://github.com/ObeoNetwork/Flow-Designer
[2]
https://github.com/ObeoNetwork/Flow-Designer/blob/master/plugins/fr.obeo.dsl.designer.sample.flow.design/description/flow.odesign

Regards,
--
Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius


Laurent Redor - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Layer usage in Sirius introduction video [message #1721411 is a reply to message #1721408] Wed, 27 January 2016 09:15 Go to previous message
Axel Guckelsberger is currently offline Axel GuckelsbergerFriend
Messages: 347
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Thanks, I will check that out.



Am 27.01.2016 um 09:56 schrieb Laurent Redor:
> Hi,
>
> Le 26/01/2016 19:44, Axel Guckelsberger a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>>
>> in your video at https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/#manage_complexity there
>> is a layer named "Temperature". When this is activated additional labels
>> with temperature measures appear behind the unit names. How is this done?
>>
> It is done with a "Style Customization".
> You can find the corresponding source to [1] more especially the VSM
> file [2].
>> I've tried to add an additional layer which should just contain labels
>> which should not be shown without this layer being activated. Within
>> this layer I added a container import to reference an existing element.
>> But it is not possible to just add labels for this element. Instead one
>> would need to add more container elements which seems not appropriate
>> for the requirement described above.
>>
>> Thanks for your advice,
>>
>> Axel
>
> [1] https://github.com/ObeoNetwork/Flow-Designer
> [2]
> https://github.com/ObeoNetwork/Flow-Designer/blob/master/plugins/fr.obeo.dsl.designer.sample.flow.design/description/flow.odesign
>
>
> Regards,
Previous Topic:Edge size not applied to decorators
Next Topic:Display options for CrossTables
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Jan 21 17:41:57 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01821 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top