Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Change Editor(Using a different editor than what is supported.)
icon3.gif  Change Editor [message #1720938] Fri, 22 January 2016 03:25 Go to next message
pranay roy is currently offline pranay royFriend
Hello ,

I would like to understand , what changes do I need to do I wish to try a different editor.

For example, I wish to use typeahead.js and bind the grammar to it . Please suggest the right way forward .

I am currently using ace editor which is supported by XText.

Regards,
Pranay

Re: Change Editor [message #1720956 is a reply to message #1720938] Fri, 22 January 2016 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miro Spönemann is currently offline Miro SpönemannFriend

You have to find out how the different services can be realized in your editor of choice, e.g. how to display markers for validation errors and warnings. Then you can implement the connection to Xtext services along the lines of https://github.com/eclipse/xtext/blob/master/web/org.eclipse.xtext.web/src/main/js/xtext/xtext-ace.js
Re: Change Editor [message #1720979 is a reply to message #1720956] Fri, 22 January 2016 09:36 Go to previous message
pranay roy is currently offline pranay royFriend
Thanks for the reply. I see that its using xtext-services . Could you direct me to the sources or the documents of this. I
Previous Topic:Content Assist Filtering
Next Topic:Using parser fragments with imported metamodel
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:30:43 GMT 2024