|Feature update is not reported after first updating the nested feature [message #1717295]
||Fri, 11 December 2015 13:19
| Harrold Spier
Registered: December 2015
I have an issue where check for updates not shows a feature update after first updating one of the nested features.|
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a feature A that includes feature B
2. Install the feature A (this will also install feature B)
3. Create a new version of B
4. Call check for updates point to the repositories with updated B
5. The new version of B will be installed
6. Create a new version of A (including the new version of B)
7. Check for updates returns no updates found
After step 5, the feature A also disappeared from the "Installed Software" tab in the "Installation Details" dialog.
As a workaround, feature A can still be updated by going to "Install New Software", uncheck "Group items by category" and check the feature A for installation.
Does anyone know why this is happening. Is it expected behavior or maybe a bug?
Thanks in advance,
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.05327 seconds