Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Not all results show up in query(Data Results)
Not all results show up in query [message #1717001] Wed, 09 December 2015 14:40
Keith Stramler is currently offline Keith StramlerFriend
I am new to Eclipse, just started using it in the last couple of months and I am having an issue on a report where one query only brings back half of the data. I created a grid with two columns and added a table inside each of the columns. Both queries have some data fields that would join together, but are returning some different data fields, hence the need for 2 queries. One of the queries that is binded to that table works without an issue. In the other table in the second column of the grid, the query only returns half of the data. If I run the sql statement for that query in SQL Developer, it returns all of the data needed. However, when I preview the report, the table in column 1 of the grid returns all of the expected data and the table in column 2 of the grid returns only half of the expected data. I have searched for record limits, but the query is set to bring back maximum rows. I am out of ideas to determine why this is not working properly. I would appreciate any help on where to look to find out why this problem is occuring. Thank you.
Previous Topic:Using BIRT Runtime Package in 64-bit Windows 7 with Java 8
Next Topic:BIRT REPORT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:23:27 GMT 2024