Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Eclipse menu item selection illegible with color theme
Eclipse menu item selection illegible with color theme [message #1716451] Fri, 04 December 2015 02:07 Go to next message
alagalah alagalah is currently offline alagalah alagalahFriend
Hi there,

I have been using ColorThemes plugin, and generally like it, as I find I really need a dark background as I find it easier on my eyes.

The problem is that menu selections, and more importantly, error dialogs have the same background and foreground and I can't work out how to change it:

index.php/fa/24163/0/
Re: Eclipse menu item selection illegible with color theme [message #1716537 is a reply to message #1716451] Fri, 04 December 2015 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Russell Bateman is currently offline Russell BatemanFriend

On 12/03/2015 07:07 PM, alagalah alagalah wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have been using ColorThemes plugin, and generally like it, as I find I really need a dark background as I find it easier on my eyes.
>
> The problem is that menu selections, and more importantly, error dialogs have the same background and foreground and I can't work out how to change it:

Part of the answer depends on what OS you're running on.
Re: Eclipse menu item selection illegible with color theme [message #1716635 is a reply to message #1716537] Mon, 07 December 2015 04:25 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Clearly its some version of Linux. Have you tried the built-in Dark theme, without any extra theming plug-ins installed?

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:Eclipse Architecture - how are plug-ins registered at Eclipse start?
Next Topic:Cannot Install Many Software.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 10:16:55 GMT 2024