Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Build problem after moving to Git
Build problem after moving to Git [message #1716020] Mon, 30 November 2015 15:51 Go to next message
Bertin Kiekebosch is currently offline Bertin KiekeboschFriend
I moved an old project to Git. Now when I try to export my project (Export Scout Project) I get the following error:

C:\Projecten\Atlas\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.pde.core\temp\org.eclipse.pde.container.feature\package.org.eclipse.pde.container.feature.win32.win32.x86.xml:90: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Projecten\Atlas\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.pde.core\temp\org.eclipse.pde.container.feature\package.org.eclipse.pde.container.feature.win32.win32.x86.xml:115: Warning: Could not find file C:\Projecten\Atlas\nl.rid.atlas.client to copy.
The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Projecten\Atlas\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.pde.core\temp\org.eclipse.pde.container.feature\package.org.eclipse.pde.container.feature.win32.win32.x86.xml:115: Warning: Could not find file C:\Projecten\Atlas\nl.rid.atlas.client to copy.

I know the reference to "C:\Projecten\Atlas\nl.rid.atlas.client"does not exist anymore but I cannot find a place where I can change this. Maybe someone knows how to fix this?

Regards Bertin
Re: Build problem after moving to Git [message #1716034 is a reply to message #1716020] Mon, 30 November 2015 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremie Bresson is currently offline Jeremie BressonFriend
This is strange... I need to try this to see if I can reproduce it or not.

Scout only reuse the PDE Tooling. I can't imagine that they do not support it.
What is your Scout Version?
Have you try to restart the IDE?
Have you try to import your projects in another Workspace from the same Git Repo?
Re: Build problem after moving to Git [message #1716089 is a reply to message #1716034] Tue, 01 December 2015 09:20 Go to previous message
Bertin Kiekebosch is currently offline Bertin KiekeboschFriend
Hi Jeremy,

created a new workspace and imported the project from Git. That worked. Thanks for the tip.

Regards Bertin

Previous Topic:[Neon] CodeType is not found by BEANS.opt()
Next Topic:Neon M3 maven problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:43:29 GMT 2024