Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Generate production artifacts with 2.9(export eclipse product with gradle)
Generate production artifacts with 2.9 [message #1715678] Wed, 25 November 2015 08:45 Go to next message
Alex Gor is currently offline Alex GorFriend
Hello All

I would like to clarify the following question. When I work with previous version of xtext framework. I've created eclipse product description as separate project in my workspace, then I use export functionality in product description and generate artifacts (IDE for example) that can be installed to end user. My question is can I do this via gradle or maven build in command line?
Are there plugins for maven or gradle that is able to generate product description and create production artifacts?

Thanks
Alex
Re: Generate production artifacts with 2.9 [message #1715680 is a reply to message #1715678] Wed, 25 November 2015 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
maven tycho allows you to create update sites (p2 repositories) and/or product (have a look at https://github.com/cdietrich/xtext-maven-example)
=> the answer is yes for maven

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: Generate production artifacts with 2.9 [message #1715717 is a reply to message #1715680] Wed, 25 November 2015 13:02 Go to previous message
Alex Gor is currently offline Alex GorFriend
Thank you Dietrich

Good examples, I will investigate these ones
Previous Topic:Xtext
Next Topic:How to generate/serialize pretty printed HTML-output
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 16:03:25 GMT 2024