Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » How to copy and input common data to various SOAP based web-services in a Process(Copying data to WSDL based web-service data input )
How to copy and input common data to various SOAP based web-services in a Process [message #1715617] Tue, 24 November 2015 17:11 Go to next message
Kunal Suri is currently offline Kunal SuriFriend

Hello,

I am trying to use multiple SOAP based web-services in my process and some web services have some common data like client name, client date of birth that needs to be entered along with other specific data (different for each service)

Currently, I am entering these common data every time for each service and thus resulting in duplication of data and effort. This is also because I am using the WSDL for generating the request-response structure and then entering these values and I am not aware of the ways to copy the common data.

Could you please suggest a way in which I can capture all the data in one go (in a form from user) and then use it as and when required in the services.

Thanks,
Kunal

Re: How to copy and input common data to various SOAP based web-services in a Process [message #1715892 is a reply to message #1715617] Fri, 27 November 2015 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Emsbach is currently offline Robert EmsbachFriend

Kunal,

you can use a transformation application or a scripting application to transform the common + specific data structure into the target data.

Rob
Re: How to copy and input common data to various SOAP based web-services in a Process [message #1716016 is a reply to message #1715892] Mon, 30 November 2015 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kunal Suri is currently offline Kunal SuriFriend

Hi,

Could you please point me to some example of such transformation application or a scripting application which could help to transform the common + specific data structure into the target data?

Kunal.
Re: How to copy and input common data to various SOAP based web-services in a Process [message #1717467 is a reply to message #1716016] Mon, 14 December 2015 08:59 Go to previous message
Robert Emsbach is currently offline Robert EmsbachFriend

Kunal,

please see here:
http://help.eclipse.org/mars/topic/org.eclipse.stardust.docs.dev/html/handbooks/modelling/integration/messages/message-transformation-appl.html

Rob
Previous Topic:Copy Model Not Working - Attached Models For reference
Next Topic:Wait notification or Loading symbol in process model
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:00:35 GMT 2024