Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EGit / JGit » git decorations disappear and team menu no longer has add to index(Files no longer show as dirty or as in a repostitory)
git decorations disappear and team menu no longer has add to index [message #1713953] Mon, 09 November 2015 05:46 Go to next message
Shawn Fuller is currently offline Shawn FullerFriend
I was working with eclipse/egit and a local git repository. When I made changes to files in the working directory they would show as >dirty in the project browser. Also I could add the dirty files to index using the team menu.

Now it is no longer working. The files in my project are in the git working directory and any changes I make can be staged and committed by using the command line or by using the git perspective.
Re: git decorations disappear and team menu no longer has add to index [message #1714136 is a reply to message #1713953] Tue, 10 November 2015 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Halstrick is currently offline Christian HalstrickFriend
Never saw this problem and can't reproduce it. Which version of EGit/JGit/Eclipse are you using?

Ciao
Chris
Re: git decorations disappear and team menu no longer has add to index [message #1715063 is a reply to message #1714136] Wed, 18 November 2015 22:42 Go to previous message
Matthias Sohn is currently offline Matthias SohnFriend
Is the project shared with the Git team provider ?
Do you see git actions in the context menu of the project under Team > Git
Previous Topic:Which version of git is implemented by each version of JGIT
Next Topic:Getting multiple NCDFE: org/eclipse/team/core/RepositoryProvider errors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 13:06:23 GMT 2024