Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Client API: How to start AUT via launch configuration
Client API: How to start AUT via launch configuration [message #1713937] Sun, 08 November 2015 18:54 Go to next message
Sabrina Ehlers is currently offline Sabrina EhlersFriend
Hi!

I want to use the jubula client API to do TDD when fixing bugs in the logic still sitting in our UI (RCP application).
Therefore I need to start the tests often and with an AUT containing the lastest changes.

In the Jubula UI there is the possibility to start an AUT from an eclipse launch configuration.

My question is how to start the AUT from a launch configuration when using the client API.
As far as I can see you need some kind of executable to create an AUTConfiguration.

Thank you for your help,
Sabrina
Re: Client API: How to start AUT via launch configuration [message #1714062 is a reply to message #1713937] Mon, 09 November 2015 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Sabrina!

Thanks for your question!

I'm not sure how this would be done at the moment, I'm going to forward it on and I'll get back to you with any suggestions.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Client API: How to start AUT via launch configuration [message #1714122 is a reply to message #1714062] Tue, 10 November 2015 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sabrina Ehlers is currently offline Sabrina EhlersFriend
Thank you, Alex
Re: Client API: How to start AUT via launch configuration [message #1714383 is a reply to message #1714122] Thu, 12 November 2015 10:08 Go to previous message
Sebastian Struckmann is currently offline Sebastian StruckmannFriend
Hi Sabrina,
you should start your AUT from eclipse via a Jubula launch configuration. Then it is possible to retrieve a list of all running AUTs from an AUT agent once you connected to it. From this list you should be able to select your AUT and connect to it.

Regards,
Sebastian
Previous Topic:RCP JaCoCo and Java 8
Next Topic:Exception on code coverage report (v8.2)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:33:24 GMT 2024