Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » eGit question. One project showing as seperate folder in eclipse...
eGit question. One project showing as seperate folder in eclipse... [message #1713820] Fri, 06 November 2015 17:22 Go to next message
Jeremy Wilcock is currently offline Jeremy WilcockFriend
I'm fairly new to eclipse, and eGit. I've imported a repo (that does not contain any eclipse files, source only) as a Java Project. It imports fine other than I have one package that is not showing like the others. See attached image.

All other packages are showing as indented inside the src folder, but there a single folder that is shown outside the src folder with "src/" prefixed to it. I'm not sure why this is as the folder structure on my hard drive isn't any different for that package. Any idea why this would happen?

index.php/fa/23855/0/
Re: eGit question. One project showing as seperate folder in eclipse... [message #1713834 is a reply to message #1713820] Fri, 06 November 2015 19:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Russell Bateman is currently offline Russell BatemanFriend

On 11/06/2015 12:06 PM, Jeremy Wilcock wrote:
> I'm fairly new to eclipse, and eGit. I've imported a repo (that does not contain any eclipse files, source only) as a Java Project. It imports fine other than I have one package that is not showing like the others. See attached image.
>
> All other packages are showing as indented inside the src folder, but there a single folder that is shown outside the src folder with "src/" prefixed to it. I'm not sure why this is as the folder structure on my hard drive isn't any different for that package. Any idea why this would happen?

You mean to say that, in your project's filesystem, assign7 is a sibling
to assign1, 2, 3, etc.?
Re: eGit question. One project showing as seperate folder in eclipse... [message #1713844 is a reply to message #1713834] Fri, 06 November 2015 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremy Wilcock is currently offline Jeremy WilcockFriend
Yes. That is correct, here's a screen shot of the file system:

index.php/fa/23857/0/
Re: eGit question. One project showing as seperate folder in eclipse... [message #1714031 is a reply to message #1713844] Mon, 09 November 2015 13:42 Go to previous message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
What are the contents of the .classpath file in the project?
Previous Topic:Eclipse has an installer!
Next Topic:Sonar-Plugin / Error: Could not find or load main class MAVEN_OPTS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:02:30 GMT 2024